During the 6GStart project period, several major actions will be supported and delivered:
- Extracting strategic R&I orientations from the European ICT community.
- Coordination with 5G/6G R&I results/initiatives at EU scale including Member State level initiatives.
- Establishing and maintaining dissemination structures and web presence for the European ICT initiatives.
- Establishing and organising the EUCNC & 6G Summit (EuCNC&6GS) conference in 2023 and 2024.
- Orchestrating and tracking European projects and programmes contribution to emerging standards.
- Facilitating international cooperation across key regions based on promoting European priorities.
- Developing methodologies for collecting metrics data for the SNS JU.
The 6GStart project objectives reflect and support the formal commitments of the SNS JU contractual arrangement, the working structures of the SNS JU Office and the strategic objectives of the 5G IA as they will be the guiding policies of the SNS initiative and, therefore, they are also guiding the high-level ambitions of the 6GStart project.
As part of the strategy of highlighting the European achievements, the 6GStart project will organise the EuCNC&6GS conference in 2023 and 2024 as well as assisting the organisation of the Global 5G/6G events based on the interregional MoU signed by the 5G IA. These events will significantly contribute to the strategic objectives.